ul. Sportowa 5
ul. Sportowa 7
Sending the form is not tantamount to making a reservation. Reservation takes place after confirming the availability of the selected room and accepting the offered prices.
Sno HouseSno Apartments
Number of adults*
Number of children*
Information clause for persons who have agreed to have their personal data processed in order to answer a question via the "contact form"
1. [Personal Data Administrator] The administrator of your personal data is Popiołek spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Szczyrk, correspondence address: ul. Sportowa 7, 43-370 Szczyrk, email address: recepcja@sno-house. pl, telephone: + 48 722 011 404.
2. [Purpose] The Administrator, on the basis of your consent, processes your personal data only for the purpose of answering the message sent by you via the contact form and for the purpose of any further correspondence in this regard.
3. [Recipients] The recipients of the personal data provided by you are the suppliers of goods and services necessary for the execution of the aforementioned The purpose and legal successors of the Administrator, as well as entities entitled under the law, including state authorities.
4. [Storage period] Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent. 5. 5. [Rights] You have the right of access to the content of your personal data and the right to rectify it, as well as the right to delete or restrict its processing and the right to data transfer. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and withdrawal of consent may be by unilateral declaration and does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before withdrawal. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the President of the Data Protection Authority.
6. [Automated decision making] Personal data processed under this consent will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
7. Providing the data is voluntary, but it is necessary to answer your question and to correspond with you via email on this subject.
8. [Legal basis] The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 of Act 1 (a) of the RODO.